Denomination: Southern Baptist
Weekly Attendance: 800+
Location: Bellevue, Nebraska
The Role: Worship Leader
Meet LifeSpring Church
LifeSpring Church in Bellevue, Nebraska is searching for their next Worship Leader. LifeSpring is a biblical community where people gather their hearts, grow their souls and give their lives as we seek to fulfill the Great Commission here in Bellevue and all around the World.
At LifeSpring, we are a multi-generational family who loves to help and serve each other in ways that only a family can. Over the past 30 years, LifeSpring has been a light in our Bellevue community, the greater Omaha area, along with Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa. We exist to advance the Gospel of Jesus Christ by making disciples to the ends of the earth.
Our motto is "Connecting People with God and Each Other."
About Worship Leader
The Worship Leader is someone with a deep love for Jesus Christ and His people; someone with a passion for music and the role it plays in congregational worship; someone who is able to thrive in a team environment; and someone who is able to envision and energize a community using the current contemporary expressions of worship and the great hymns of the past to create a relevant worship experience.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
• Serve as the primary Worship Leader of the church.
• Plan and oversee the artistic elements of weekend services, including the administration and troubleshooting of the technical aspects of worship services and events.
• Lead the formation and coordination of a Worship Ministry Team through recruiting, scheduling, developing, and mentoring instrumentalists, vocalists, and technical volunteers.
• Participate in weekly planning, production, and evaluation of worship elements.
• Be knowledgeable in the lighting, sound, and presentation software, and be able to assist in the use of these production components when needed.
• Work with staff team to identify ways to have an impact within our community to take the gospel to the people in the Bellevue area.
• Develop and execute a plan and strategy for social media/print media etc to keep LifeSpring current. This includes maintaining the worship aspects of our church website.
Qualifications (Education and/or Experience)
• Bachelor’s degree with a technical or arts focus is preferred.
• Minimum of 4 years of worship ministry experience required, ideally from guitar.
• Experience in leading worship as the lead musician and vocalist.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
What it's Like to Live in Bellevue, Nebraska:
Bellevue (French for "beautiful view") is a suburban city in Sarpy County Nebraska. It is part of the Omaha-Council Bluffs metropolitan area. The population of Bellevue as of the 2020 census was 64,176 making it the third-largest city in Nebraska, behind Omaha and Lincoln, and the second largest city in the U.S. named "Bellevue," behind Bellevue, Washington.
Bellevue is an ideal size suburban city, large enough to have big city amenities and access to resources, yet small enough to have a small-town friendly feel. The city is a diverse landscape of peoples. In 1921, the Offutt Air Force Base, housing the United States Strategic Command, was built south of Bellevue. The planes that dropped the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombs were built there.
Bellevue has beautiful city parks, bike trails, recreational facilities, ball fields, museum and historical society.
The Bellevue school system strives to be among the best in the state. Overall, students do significantly better than the state average on State Assessments. Bellevue University is a private university in Bellevue, Nebraska. It opened in 1966 as Bellevue College and from the outset has focused on providing adult education and educational outreach. The University of Nebraska in Lincoln is only 60 minutes away, and the University of Nebraska Omaha is only 15 minutes away.
The cost of living is much lower in Bellevue than in many parts of the country. The housing market has peaked and drawn many families to the area. It is a safe, family friendly city where most people are passionate about Husker sports.
Do you think you're a great fit for this role? Become a candidate below.
Much more detailed information is available to you after sending an inquiry message via email through the link below.
A consultation will be arranged. During that consultation, you should be able to articulate your provable experience as outlined above.
Take the first step by making us aware of your interest. We will be careful to keep your interest confidential. And by confidential, we mean that we won’t share your information or interest prior to a full discussion with you and your permission to do so.